Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Cosplay

Haha, I went to the same Gundam fair at Sungai Wang also. I would've posted the Gundam pics I took but since Yip had posted so I think I'll post some other stuff which he missed. >:)

I was heading to the top floor of Sungai Wang, where the model/miniature shops are, to check out some Gundam SD. While I was going up the stairs, I heard a lot of noise, and I thought :"Must be all the people waiting to go into the karaoke.. dam noisy pplz." Then after I reached the top of the stairs I realize there was a Cosplay competition, COSMAS... Cosplay Malaysia or something. Snapped some pics. Dun complain about the quality, if u wan to complain then buy me a DSLR.











Whats this!? ... no they are not cosplay ppl, just some dudes in yellow promoting some candy...



...and whats this!? I think that is Yip yum-ing chaa at 6 a.m. after a whole night of Dota and Counter Strike.

3 comments:

MyDIYsHop said...

Oh no!!! you r ruin the blog!!! is that a pic!!?? what's that??? OMG.. lol..
hey, why u dont put the pic in medium? it's too small la.. or why don upload it in blogger but put url host??

MyDIYsHop said...

By the way, the yellow thing is the digi promotion isit? seems like same in the commercial la, haha.... oh, is the yip sleeping there?? lol

☻★RB26♀DETT®☆☺™ said...

5 5 5 5 5~~~go sg wang oso dun ask along me...

=-=#

btw, when will u go to grab ur digital XLR?


;p