Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Boom Blast in Bangkok

Maybe many of you don't know about the Bangkok boom blast last night. Read the news last night and feel very shock because our friend HS is there. Updated is, he is save. So, no worry for him. This is a message receive from him through a friend:

No worry, i still alive. I'm out of Bangkok for a holiday during that time. So nothing happen to me. But this 2 days have to sty at home. Can't go out. tk

Yeah guys, so no worry... HS you take care too..

8 comments:

☻★RB26♀DETT®☆☺™ said...

yeah, spammer

☻★RB26♀DETT®☆☺™ said...

i oso vr scared and wori last nite, as my fone dunno y cant call to him, msg him, he oso doesn't ply...but my fren told me if he got msg me at NY eve, he shld b okie de, den i wait wait wait, finally he ply me n let avbody noe tat he's fine, my heart juz like release a heavy stone...


hs, t k ah!!!

HS said...

Haha..my SMS also display here ah!!

Mei Ling said...

see.. HS sooo many ppl tk of you.. you must take care urself good good oh. Don't let us worry you ;)

Alex said...

Whew, good to know ur safe man. Darn, really b careful there ah.. really ah!! When you out, careful for the ppl look like terrorist... then juz avoid from there...

HS said...

I'm thinking when i going back to malaysia,should i avoid u ah(ah lit) cuz u also look like terrorist lah...

Alex said...

haha, dam..

☻★RB26♀DETT®☆☺™ said...

haa...hs, finally u appear here
t gud k ah!
hope to c u vr soon