Saturday, January 05, 2008

Be caution everybody!!!!

It’s a pretty bad and very ‘sui’ beginning of the year 2008. Not just sick from end of 2007 to the beginning of 2008. I think maybe this year is a bad year for me.

Actually I had been rob last night. So I want to write it down as least next time you and all the people who you know (please inform them) to be very careful when go to the petrol station. I was rob when I go to pump the air to the car tyre. I didn’t really caution that the robber (2 guys, Chinese, 40+, by motorcycle) come nearby me cos I think they want to pump air also. Then I hand over the pump head to them but suddenly one chock my neck and the other went to my other side (left n right) and say ‘qiong ye’ (robbery), they speak in Cantonese. In the same time, they also took out parang (which I can’t confirm it’s real and I don’t think I’ll try to know…) and force me to took out the wallet, and handphone. They also want to take my IC as I don’t know the purpose of it. That time I think of maybe they want me to go over ATM machines to get money for them, if this happened, I’m dead… In this time, my gf who’s in the car honed to try to get attraction from people in the petrol station there, but unfortunately, maybe it’s some distance (>20m I think), no one’s aware of it. Don’t know because of this, the robbers knocked the door of the car and want her out from it. Then I try to plead them and said ‘you all just ask for money, please take off the money and don’t disturb her’. But seems like they mad about it and knocked my head with the handle of the parang. It’s hurt a while when knock but not that serious. My gf thought that I was hurt so she had no choice and open the door. On this while, the robber (both of them) is approaching on her and force her to take out the money and valuables. She’s smart and she said that because of just back from sports (on sports attire), she said she had no bring any wallet or handphone. On this time, I ran like hell from them and heading to the counter of petrol station and shout loudly for help. Fortunately, the robbers are scared of this and ran away from there. In this time, I don’t know why that time, my gf is chasing them with the car, which this make me worry like hell as I don’t know the reason. After that, a very nice taxi driver helps me to chase to the direction where my gf is heading on. After a while, I successfully get her on the phone and know she’s back to the petrol station. After that I just know she’s chasing them is to get the plat number of the motorcycle. So story end like go to police station and made the report and this and that…


So, I just want you and all you the person you know, always be alert always especially when go to this few areas, KEPONG, JINJANG, SETAPAK, WANGSA MAJU (all this location is the chief inspector inform me which is under Sentul area, others I can’t said as I don’t get the info from him. As in the same time when during the report lodge with him, there is more than 3 calls he received is about the criminal/ robbery cases which just happened need him to handle … ). Not even care about the time issues as when that incident happened on me is happened around 9pm only, which the station is consider got not less customer (maybe it’s distance from there). I admit that althought I aware KEPONG is a ‘red zone’ area, and always told my gf ‘danger, careful, bla bla..’ but in the end is I’m the one who’s involved first. Of coz, I also don’t want anything happened to her. If really had to, on me is better on her….

At least, I’m save, she’s save, nothing serious injury happened. Maybe the losses (RM500+ cash as I just take out from ATM for some purposes and handphone) which almost RM1k plus, but I really need to thank god (or Buddha/ Guan Yin Niang Niang ) that I better lost all that better than the worst I can imagine happened…. As that nice taxi driver informed me, luckily you meet Chinese, all they want is just money, if is others, u can imagine how bad will happened on you… So, all I can say, I really had to thank god for what ever is…

1 comment:

MyDIYsHop said...

eSun: luckily u& ur gf is safe...especially CNY is coming,evy1 hv to kful wen going outside...

PS: really mad!!!if no money go work harder, earn money!but not to rob pplz money!!!hope all these bastard will b arrested 1 day, let them suffer!!!!hope that 1 day they will b robbed by other pplz!!!!!!!

PS: darn criminal, darn robber!!!chinese oso do like this, to sui!!!WTF!!!to whoever staying at these RED zone, plz t k, especially gals...big luck in bad luck tat u r fine (>_<;)

hajime: Gosh, tats bad news man. Aigh, sorry to hear tat. But good thing is u and ur gal is ok. i'll b moar careful in wangsa maju.